Advanced Level Pricing
Oak Haven Massage utilizes a tiered pricing format. Prices vary based on the experience, skill level and training of the individual therapist.
Why Advanced Level Pricing?
Therapists at Oak Haven Massage range from newly licensed to veterans with decades of experience. Our pricing reflects the experience, skill level and training of the individual therapist. Oak Haven Massage uses this pricing format for several reasons:
- It allows you to choose the experience, skill level and expertise that best meets your needs.
- It allows us to recruit and retain a more experienced and highly trained therapist.
All of our therapists receive extensive in-house training at our onsite Continuing Education Center. We offer weekly classes to insure we are bringing you the most up to date techniques and modalities.
All of our Advanced Therapists have over 120 hours of additional in house training with requirements for ongoing training each year - beyond state requirements.
Benefits of Advanced Level Massage
Oak Haven Massage is dedicated to restoring your body to its greatest level of performance. That is why we are proud to offer our Advanced Level services. Only our most skilled and experienced therapists perform these types of sessions.
A deeper and more intense massage, this therapy allows us to concentrate specifically on any areas that are causing you pain and discomfort.
This level of work is proven to help you resolve a number of conditions, such as:
- Neck Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Arm/Hand Pain
- Hip Pain
- Shin Splints
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Headaches and Migraines
- Shoulder/Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Elbow (Tennis and Golfers)
These therapists can also help with:
- Deep Relaxation and Stress Relief
- Reduced Muscle Spasm, Pain and Swelling
- Improved Posture and Body Awareness
- Better Circulation of Blood and Lymph Fluids
- Skeletal and Organ Alignment
- Improved Mobility